FAQ & Policy
Do you accept Paypal?
We do not accept Paypal. We do accept all major credit cards and Google Pay through a secure checkout.
How long will it take to receive my item?
Production of custom items takes 2 to 5 business days. Once your item ships, you will receive tracking information in an email.
Delivery times are as follows:
United States: 2-5 transit days
Canada: 3-7 transit days
Europe: 4-8 transit days
Rest of the world: 6-10 transit days
Where are my items shipped from?
All of our items are created and shipped from the United States.
What is your jewelry made from?
- All our products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel. This type of steel is both strong and very shiny! It's commonly used in body piercings and other quality jewelry products as it offers low reaction rates and doesn't tarnish easily.
- Gold products are plated with Real 18K Gold, using a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
How do I care for my jewelry?
It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
Caring for our jewelry is simple, as the metals don't easily tarnish. Here are some basic tips:
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed among other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
Southport Store Policy
Our jewelry products are custom made to order just for you! We're unable to offer returns or refunds for these items. However, if you have any issues with your order, please contact our support team who will be happy to assist you!
We do not offer refunds for any orders placed, except for the following situations:
- You have requested cancellation of an order that is "In Production" and our support team were able to grant that cancellation request.
- If we're unable to replace an item, for example, because a product was discontinued.